Atlas and Tail’s Lamb Pate for cats and dogs is made from the finest cuts of fresh lamb meat. It’s 100% natural, nutritious and thanks to its unique, slightly firmer texture, it is highly versatile.
How to use Lamb Pate:
- Cut it up into cubes and use it as a high-reward training treat.
- Feed it as a complete food for your cat or dog.
- Put it inside of your dog’s Kong or apply it onto their lick mat.
- Use it as a food topper to entice their appetite.
- Bring it on holidays as a shelf-stable alternative to raw feeding.
- Use it as part of an elimination diet.
Composition of Atlas and Tail Lamb Pate:
97% Lamb, 3% Tapioca
Vitamin A 4,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D 300 IU/kg, Vitamin E 48 mg/kg.
What is tapioca? Tapioca is a highly digestible starch extracted from the cassava plant. It works as a binding agent which gives our pates their unique texture. Tapioca is grain and gluten-free.
151 kcal/100 grams
Feeding guidelines are based on using our pate as a complete feed. If using it as a complimentary feed, reduce your pet’s main meal accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
Adult Dogs & Cats: 20 – 30 grams per kg
Puppies & Kittens: 30 – 50 grams per kg
Suitable for puppies over 4 weeks of age.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once open, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days. Suitable for freezing.
There are no reviews yet.