Duck Pate from Atlas & Tail is made from the finest cuts of fresh beef meat. Ideal for both cats and dogs, the pate is 100% natural, highly nutritious and thanks to its slightly firmer texture, it’s highly versatile.
How to use Duck Pate for Dogs & Cats:
- Dice the pate into pieces and use it as a high-reward training treat.
- Feed it as a complete food for your cat or dog.
- Put it inside of your dog’s kong or apply it onto their lick mat.
- Use it as a food topper to entice their appetite.
- Bring it on holidays as a shelf-stable alternative to raw feeding.
- Use it as a single source of protein as part of an elimination diet.
Composition of Atlas and Tail Duck Pate for Dogs:
98% Duck, 2% Tapioca
Vitamin A: 4,400 IU/Kg, vitamin D3 300 IU/Kg, vitamin E 48 mg/Kg.
What is tapioca? Tapioca is a highly digestible starch extracted from the cassava plant. It works as a binding agent which gives our pates their unique texture. Tapioca is grain and gluten-free.
Feeding guidelines are based on using our pate as a complete feed. If using it as a complimentary feed, reduce your pet’s main meal accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
Adult Dogs & Cats: 20 – 30 grams per kg
Puppies & Kittens: 30 – 50 grams per kg
Suitable for puppies over 4 weeks of age.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once open, keep refrigerated and use within 3 days. Suitable for freezing.
There are no reviews yet.